Axius 1028 Kearny San Francisco, CA 94133
USE OF INFORMATION
- Use and Gathering of Information and Data: Account creation requires information that makes you identifiable to us. Your activities on the Axius Website are monitored and the additional data is associated with your account. Such data collection makes our information delivery efforts more effective. We reserve the right to contact you about Axius, for example to ask how the Service is performing, or for input on proposed modifications to the Service. If you feel a certain type of communication from Axius is no longer suitable, you will have an option to unsubscribe via an email link or by contacting unsubscribe@hello@Axi.us.
- Registration Information Provision: Registering on Axius as either a "Client" or "Specialist" entitles the user to greater access to and use of Axius. Accounts are conditional upon providing required data as mentioned in the relevant sign-up processes. Axius will not sell this information.
- Axius Profiles: technicians have additional opportunities to provide supplemental information that enhances Clients' understanding of their skills and services. We reserve the right to modify or remove information presented that does not comply with our "Terms and Conditions." We reserve the right to keep a record of this information. Axius will not sell this information.
- Financial Data: Axius uses Stripe for financial transactions and does not store your financial account information other than officially registered email addresses attached to PayPal accounts.
- Usage Patterns: Axius monitors use of its website as a whole. Metrics include browsers, operating system, ISP, leading URLs, and your geographic location. We do not use this data to identify you and these metrics enhance our understanding of usage patterns and help us provide a geographically relevant experience.
- Storable Cookies: Axius collects information from cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer, containing snapshots of information about you, such as your preferences. Cookies are typically used with most websites to remember user preferences or track use of the website.
- Minors: We do no collect personally identifiable information from those under 18 years of age. If someone under 18 has set up an account at Axius, please notify us at support@Axi.us.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Client to Specialist: Based on the Client's authorization, we make available to Specialists (or to limited Specialists designated by Client) contact information and problem descriptions from the Client, so they may bid on the Client problem. Clients must provide as minimum contact information a working phone number and email address.
- Specialist to Client: By posting information on their public profile, each Specialist consents to sharing the information with Axius and its Users.
- Sharing our Information: Financial, hosting, and tracking information generated by Axius is stored by third-party services, such as Amazon, Google, and PayPal. We share your information to the extent necessary to use their services, but do not allow them to use the information for marketing.
- Law Enforcement: Axius complies with law enforcement and governmental bodies with jurisdiction over our activities. We reserve the right to share your information with legal authorities as we consider appropriate to comply with law or reasonable requests of law enforcement.
- Business Control: We reserve the right to share information with companies controlled by or controlling Axius, and to transfer our responsibilities hereunder to any such affiliated company or successor to our business.
- Interfacing with Third-Party Sites: Axius integrates with social media to provide a way to advertise that you need a service on Axius or that you are providing a service on Axius. Axius will operate on the assumption that you wish to share this information, but you can opt-out before sharing information to a third-party site with which you have an account.